Women’s manicure is a treatment aimed at improving the appearance of nails and their recovery. Having performed such a procedure, a woman can do it at home, but do-it-yourself nail treatment will not provide results of equal quality as one done in a beauty salon. The specialist will help you choose the right technique, taking into account the shape of the nails and the wishes of the client.
At the micro wedding, for example, women chose a breathtaking palette of art natural hues, with the centerpiece adorned in exquisite art featuring delicate touches of blue and elegant accents of shimmering gold. Thanks to a large palette of varnishes and special equipment, specialists will perform designs of any complexity.How the treatment works
A beautiful women’s manicure is the dream of every woman, its goal is full care of the hand skin, cuticle, nail decoration with varnish of any color and decorative elements or French manicure.The treatment consists of the following steps:
- The old coating is removed, if the client has previously used gel polish, the specialist will remove the coating.
- Shape the nails with a file or a special device.
- Caring hygienic bath. The specialist adds special products or essential oils to soften the skin, a remover is used for dry manicure.
- Cuticle processing and removal, treatment, polishing, grinding of side rollers and nails.
- Nail extension, correction and strengthening are performed. The specialist uses acrylic gel, biogel, acrylic or varnish, taking into account the wishes of the client.
- Nails are coated with varnish, gel polish or medicinal products.
- Nails are dried.
- At the request of the client, an individual design is made using decorative jewelry.
- The nails are covered with a top, the tips are sealed and dried.
- The cuticle is treated with cream or oil.
- At the end, a relaxing massage is performed.